Add products by adding codes
Polityka prywatności i cookies
1. The controller of personal data on the www.slc.pl website ("Site") is Softland Spółka z o.o., a private limited company with its registered office in Lublin (Pancerniaków 4), NIP (Tax Reg. No.): 946-00-04-257, REGON (Industry ID No.): 004199560.
2. With due regard to your rights as data subjects and to the applicable law, in particular to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, the "GDPR"), the Polish Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. (Journal of Laws) 2018.1000, "Act") and other applicable personal data protection laws and regulations, we undertake to keep your personal data secure and confidential.
3. We collect the following personal data on the Site:
a) your first name and surname: we may process such data when, as a user of the Site (including our customer or potential customer), you provide us with the data by electronic mail, through the contact form available on the Site, by post or on the phone when contacting us about a particular matter;
b) your phone number: we may process such data when you contact us by phone (including as our customer or potential customer) or when you provide us with your phone number by electronic mail, through the contact form available on the Site or by post so that we can contact you, particularly if you submit the contact form to arrange a bra fitting meeting;
c) your e-mail address: we may process such data when, as a user of the Site (including our customer or potential customer), you provide us with the data by electronic mail or through the contact form available on the Site, by post or on the phone. We will use your e-mail address to contact you, if necessary, in connection with our cooperation with you and/or to answer your enquiries about what we do;
d) other data that we may collect when dealing with a particular matter or when you, as a user of the Site (including our customer or potential customer), provide us with the data by electronic mail, through the contact form available on the Site, by post or on the phone.
4. Your submission of the data described in the previous paragraph is necessary in the situations described in the same paragraph. In particular, we will need the data to process your order or to answer your enquiries. We will also need it to enable you to contact us by electronic mail, through the contact form available on the Site, by post or by phone.
6. In accordance with the principle of data minimization, we process only those categories of personal data which are necessary for the purposes described in paragraphs 3 and 4 above.
7. We process personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes described in paragraphs 3 and 4 above. We may, however, process personal data for a period longer than that referred to in the preceding sentence if we are authorised or obligated to do so under generally applicable laws and regulations or if the service we provide you with is a continuous service.
8. The data processed by the controller is data provided by the data subjects.
9. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is, in particular,
a) Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to take action at your request prior to entering into an agreement with you;
b) Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests: the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or until the expiry of any relevant proceedings initiated during that time;
c) Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. your consent to our processing of your personal data for the specified purposes unless a different legal basis for such processing applies.
10. We will not disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your express consent. Your personal data may be made available without your consent only to bodies governed by public law, i.e. authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities authorised by generally applicable provisions of law).
11. According to the GDPR, in connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to be informed of the processing of your personal data (Article 12 of the GDPR),
b) the right of access to your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
c) the right of have your personal data rectified, supplemented, updated and/or corrected (Article 16 of the GDPR),
d) the right to have your personal data erased (Article 17 of the GDPR),
e) the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
f) the right to data portability in respect of your personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
g) the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
h) the right to object to profiling (Article 21 of the GDPR),
i) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) (Article 77 of the GDPR),subject to the rules for your use and exercise of the above rights in accordance with the GDPR.